Aims and scope
The IUFoST 13th World Congress of Food Science and Technology FOOD IS LIFE is organized by INRA (National Institute for Agricultural Research), with the support of ADRIA (Association for Development, Research and Innovation in Food Processing Industry) ENITIAA (University for Food Industry),CIRAD (Agricultural Research Centre for International Development) and IFREMER (French Research Institute for Exploitation of the Sea), and with the contribution of the Chambers of Commerce and Industry of Nantes and Saint-Nazaire and the Regional Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pays de la Loire.
"FOOD IS LIFE" is the theme of the congress.
- Consumer's behaviour : The science beyond the facts
- When foods meet human health and well being
- Market and policy regulations
- Increasing Learning Skills in Today's World
- Sustainable Development: Whole Food Chain Perspective
- New concepts in characterization of structured foods
- Trends in processing and emerging technology
- Hot topics in safety of food systems
- Scaling Up -- Scaling Down: From Small to International Companies
- What future for genomics ?
- New developments in biometry and chemiometrics
- R&D Continuum for the Food Industry
- Interphase Food Technology - Food Chemistry: Will improved chemical analytical methods lead to better food quality?